Pokemon Go Mega Latios and Latias counters to beat weaknesses
The Pokemon Go The Air Adventures event starts today and you must know the best counters to exploit the weakness of and thus beat Mega Latios and Latias.
It’s the beginning of the end of the Alola season. The season will end before the start of June, when we will have this year’s annual Go Fest celebration.
While there are plenty of events to look forward to this month, you’ll want to catch Latias and Latios right now to get their exclusive Charged Attack Mist Ball and Charged Attack Luster Purge moves.
Weakness of Pokemon Go Mega Latios
Mega Latios is a Psychic and Dragon-type pocket monster in Pokemon Goand he has a weakness for Bug, Ice, and Dark attacks.
It is also vulnerable to onslaught from dragons, fairies, and ghosts. Each of his vulnerabilities are equal, so he doesn’t have a major Achilles’ heel that stands out.
Possible counters you can use include Zekrom, Garchomp, and Tyranitar. There is also Houndoom and Gengar.
The Air Adventures event begins at 10:00 a.m. local time on May 3 and ends at 8:00 p.m. local time on May 8.
Latias also has a weakness for Bug, Ice, Dark, Dragon, Fairy, and Ghost attacks.
This means that you will be able to use the same counters for each Raid. Air Adventures’ exclusive move to catch Latias is Charged Attack Mist Ball which has the following qualities:
Charged Attack Mist Bullet:
- Trainer battles: 120 power and a chance to reduce the opposing Pokémon’s attack
- Arenas and raids: 105 power
Meanwhile, the exclusive move to catch Latios is Charged Attack Luster Purge:
Charged Attack Shard Purge:
- Trainer battles: 120 power and a chance to lower the opposing Pokémon’s defense
- Arenas and raids: 100 power
The above comes via Leekduck.
Pokemon Go Mega Latios and Latias Counters
Below is a list of counters you can use to beat Mega Latios and Latias in Pokemon Go during the Aerial Adventures event:
- Mega Gengar – Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Mega Houndoom – rumble, foul play
- Shadow Mamoswine – Powder, Avalanche
- Zekrom – Dragon’s Breath, Outrage
- Salamence – Dragon Tail, Outrage
- Tyranitar – Bite, Crunch
- Garchomp – Dragon Tail, Outrage
- Chandelure – Hex, shadow ball
- Mega Charizard X – Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw
- Weavile – Rumble, Avalanche
All counters above are courtesy of Pokebattler.
In other news, Pokemon Go Mega Altaria Raid Counters and Alola Weaknesses in Alola